When Child And Property Issues Burn Red Hot
If child custody, property division, spousal support or other key issues in your California divorce will be intensely disputed, the legal counsel you choose is critical. That choice can be equally important if you hope to work out an amicable divorce but have significant financial assets on the line.
A Legal Team Adept at Overcoming the Challenges You Face
If you suspect that you are in for a complex divorce process for any reason, you need a proven family law firm on your side. At the Burch Shepard Family Law Group, dedicated attorneys are adept at spotting and thoroughly analyzing complex issues.
We get the jump on potential problems by calling in the right expert resources, assembling compelling evidence and forming winning strategies. If the opposition refuses fair offers to compromise, we know how to win at trial.
A few of the many issues that can make a divorce complex and challenging to resolve are:
- Disagreements over child custody and parenting time — often requiring custody evaluations, careful selection of minor's counsel and other proactive steps.
- Either parent's desire to move away from the Orange County area with children.
- The need to properly value and equitably divide complex assets, such as real estate holdings, business interests and investment accounts.
- Complex income calculation issues and tax considerations.
- Allegations involving hidden assets and the failure to provide full financial disclosure, calling for forensic accounting services and a lawyer equipped to interpret and present the findings effectively.
- Questions involving the validity and enforceability of a prenuptial agreement or other contracts.
Custody Dispute? High Net Worth? We Can Handle All Your Complex Issues.
Our attorneys will make managing the overall financial and personal outcomes of your divorce our foremost concerns from day one. We strive for positive results in complex California divorce cases through the utmost in preparation and advocacy for our clients.
Whether the right path for you proves to be a negotiated settlement, divorce mediation or divorce litigation, you should have the peace of mind that comes with hiring impeccably qualified representation.
Schedule a consultation focused on your complex divorce concerns. Contact our law offices today by calling (949) 565-4158!
Dedicated To Obtaining Real Results
Committed To Our Clients
100+ Years Of Collective Experience
Complimentary Case Reviews