Our Firm: Burch, Coulston & Shepard
Newport Beach Family Law Attorneys with 130+ Years' Experience Combined
At Burch, Coulston & Shepard, LLP, our Newport Beach family law attorneys work exclusively on family law cases in Orange County. Because of this specialization, we have extensive knowledge of California’s divorce and family laws. We are passionate advocates for our clients’ interests, and we are intensely aware of the broad impact our work has on the lives and futures of our clients.
A Reputation for Results with Integrity
Our attorneys provide every client with personalized attention and serve as a fount of up-to-date and thorough legal knowledge for every matter, from uncomplicated divorces to child custody to complex asset division.
Contact us today to take advantage of our free consultations and find out how our knowledge can help you!
- We take pride in our reputation throughout the Orange County legal community for ethical and assertive representation guided by a clear mission:
- We will approach your case with the same level of dedication regardless of its scope.
- We will negotiate with creativity and common sense to earn the results you want.
- We will fight aggressively to protect and advance your interests.
- We will strive to resolve your case in an efficient and cost-effective manner.
- We will keep you informed about your case at all times.
- We will return your phone calls as promptly as possible.
- We will be forthright with you about the reasonableness and attainability of your goals.
- We will treat you with honesty and utmost respect.
Trusted Representation in Orange County
Our clients find that when they work with our firm, they benefit from our extraordinary levels of preparation, our extensive familiarity with the processes and personnel in OC courts, and the informed counsel that we provide. Our ability to resolve complex, high-stakes matters through mediation is well-known, as is our skill at navigating even the most adversarial divorce litigations through trial.
To discuss your family law challenges and legal options with a dedicated attorney, contact Burch, Coulston & Shepard at (949) 565-4158 today!
Complimentary Case Reviews
130+ Years Of Collective Experience
Certified Family Law Specialists
We Exclusively Practice Family Law
Dedicated To Obtaining Real Results