Ms. Summerville is certified as a mediator pursuant to the California Dispute Resolution Programs Act (DRPA), having completed over 80 hours of training in mediation, including, but not limited to, specialized training regarding marital dissolution issues.
Ms. Summerville also serves as an arbitrator on the Orange County Bar Association Mandatory Fee Arbitration Committee.
“My goal in mediation is to help opposing parties resolve what can be difficult or painful issues in an efficient and amicable manner.”
Certified Mediator, California Dispute Resolutions Program (DRPA); 2014 - Present
- Pepperdine University, Strauss Institute for Dispute Resolution “Professional Skills Program In Dispute Resolution”, 2014
- Orange County Human Relations, 40-hour Divorce Mediation Training, 2014
- Orange County Human Relations, 40-hour Basic Mediation Training, 2014
- Volunteer Arbitrator, Orange County Bar Association Mandatory Fee Arbitration Program; 2007 – present
- Volunteer Mediator, Orange County Human Relations; 2014