If you own a business or have a significant ownership stake in one, divorce can be an absolutely pivotal event for you financially. You will need diligent, resourceful legal representation from focused family lawyers versed in all the nuances of high-asset divorce.
Working with an attorney who has handled various other matters for you may not be the best decision at this critical time. If your situation calls for a law firm with proven ability to deal with business valuation — including valuation of professional practices — and asset protection issues in divorce, our Newport Beach family law attorneys encourage you to consult us at The Law Offices of Burch, Coulston & Shepard, LLP.
Proven Skills In Business Valuation, Negotiation And Litigation
Family law is the exclusive focus of our Orange County law practice, and we have a track record of success protecting business owners' interests and futures.
- Our attorneys are committed to comprehensive, tenacious advocacy of our clients in financial matters, including:
- Identifying the business valuation method best suited to your situation and completing and presenting that valuation in a compelling and legally sound manner.
- Crafting a divorce strategy aligned with your current and future career goals as well as your personal interests — with full preparation to litigate any matter if positive resolution cannot be achieved through negotiations or mediation.
- Finding creative, viable solutions when a spouse's financial demands — including those for spousal support — threaten the sustainability of your business or professional practice.
- Dealing effectively with all other financial considerations and disputes, including those requiring attack or defense of a prenup or other marital agreement.
Certified Family Law Specialists Experienced In Financially Complex Divorce
People who turn to our law firm for divorce representation or guidance and action on other family law issues receive undivided attention. We are dedicated to helping clients protect their relationships with children, preserve careers and businesses, and emerge from a traumatic time in the best personal and financial shape possible.
Whatever the assets you most want to protect and however complex the demands of your case may be, our firm can be an indispensable resource in this pivotal time.
For a consultation focused squarely on your goals and how to achieve them, please contact us at (949) 565-4158 today and schedule your free consultation.