Maintaining focus on work in the midst of a divorce can be a serious challenge for anyone. If you are a doctor, attorney or other licensed professional, an executive or business owner, the complexities of your case and decisions you must make call for exceptionally accomplished and highly attentive legal counsel.
Orange County Lawyers Experienced In Complex, High-Asset Divorce
Navigating the complexities of professional divorce and protecting high-asset clients' interests are clear strengths of the legal team at The Law Offices of Burch, Coulston & Shepard, LLP, in Newport Beach, California.
- We understand how important it may be for you to:
- Work with attorneys who will address your concerns with the utmost professionalism, but also recognize the vital emotional components of your case.
- Put extensive, highly qualified resources on your side in the effort to protect your family relationships and considerable financial assets.
- Know that you have legal representation equally capable of overcoming conflict and resolving your case through negotiation or fighting to the finish if your spouse and his or her counsel are unreasonable in their settlement demands.
Making Protection Of Your Assets And Interests Our Clear Mission
In your work with our firm, you will never have to question whether protection of your business and career are being sufficiently prioritized. In matters ranging from business valuation and property division to resolution of spousal support, we are diligent and committed to producing and distilling accurate, complete information that supports your rights and goals.
We focus exclusively on California divorce and family law.
- Our qualifications, including all partners' attainment of board certification in our chosen practice area, are impeccable, and our track record of successful representation includes cases of:
- Divorce for business owners and executives.
- Divorce for physicians and other medical professionals.
- Divorce for lawyers.
- Divorce for spouses of high-earning individuals who have made essential contributions to their success.
For attentive, comprehensive legal counsel through every phase of your high-stakes divorce case, you can turn to our Newport Beach family law attorneys.
We invite you to contact us at (949) 565-4158 to set up an initial consultation at a time that works for you, so that we can begin assessing your options and developing a divorce strategy targeting maximum protection of your personal interests and professional future.