While representation in divorce settlement negotiations, mediation and litigation is a primary focus at our firm, our dedicated lawyers are versed in California law as it applies to many other family circumstances. Because we focus our entire practice on family law and stay on the leading edge of innovations in our field, you can turn to us for informed counsel on any of a wide range of issues within, after and outside of divorce.
In-Depth Knowledge of Diverse Family Law Issues: A Firm You Can Trust
At The Law Offices of Burch & Coulston, LLP, experienced attorneys and a caring professional staff stand always ready to hear you out and provide clear guidance on matters of:
- Legal separation for people who choose to live separately without getting a divorce — whether for personal religious reasons or financial ones such as maintaining access to insurance benefits
- Post-divorce modifications of child custody, child support or spousal support — justified and made necessary by various material changes in financial or family circumstances
- Paternity and parentage actions on behalf of men who want to exercise fathers' rights to involvement with their biological children or mothers seeking fair and just child support
- Prenuptial and post-marital agreements — including drafting of these important documents according to client needs as well as mounting an effective attack or defense of a prenup for divorce proceedings
- Serious issues related to domestic violence and restraining orders, whether on behalf of abuse victims or those facing false allegations
- Annulments for people wrongfully coerced, deceived or persuaded to marry under false pretenses
Firm partners Robert Burch and Todd P. Coulston, along with associate attorney Courtney L. Shepard, are all Certified Family Law Specialists as recognized by the State Bar of California Board of Legal Specialization. Far from being intimidated by the complexity or unique nature of your family law challenge, we will engage directly and strive to find the best possible path to resolution.
Handling Modifications, Paternity and Other Matters With Skill and Tenacity
If you need counsel from a practical, results-driven Orange County family law lawyer who will hear you out and dedicate serious energy to your cause, please call or e-mail our firm and schedule a consultation at a time that works for you. We frequently serve clients near our offices in Irvine and elsewhere throughout the area, from Buena Park and Garden Grove to Huntington Beach and Costa Mesa, Newport Beach, Mission Viejo and points between.